Leica D-Lux 7 007 Edition
Refined, discreet, and always ready for action – the classic James Bond traits also apply to the Leica D-Lux 7 007 Edition. The limited special edition is distinguished by a particularly elegant exterior and exclusive accessories. The 007 Edition dazzles with a camera trim made of high-performance material, embossed with a subtle rhombus pattern – a D-Lux 7 premiere. A matching handgrip and wrist strap ensure the secure handling of the camera, while the leather holster – a novelty in the D-Lux series – provides discreet transportation and instant access. The automatic lens cap is adorned with the iconic ‘gun barrel’ design,
made famous by the opening sequence of James Bond films.
With its large image sensor and fast lens – the Leica DC Vario-Summilux 10.9-34 f/1.7-2.8 ASPH. (35mm equivalent: 24 – 75mm) – the Leica D-Lux 7 007 Edition combines outstanding image quality with conveniently compact dimensions. The Leica D-Lux 7 delivers high-resolution images with 17 megapixels, as well as 4K 30p and full-HD 60p videos.
This special package of Leica D-Lux 7 007 Edition include handgrip, wrist strap, shoulder strap, shoulder holster, automatic lens cap, battery (Leica BP-DC 15), charger & cable, hot shoe cover, flash (CF D), quick start guide, certificate of authenticity, special packaging. (Limited to 1962 pieces).
- 17 MP 4/3 sensor – High image quality even in low light
- 24-75mm f/1.7-2.8 Vario-Summilux lens with O.I.S. – Versatile all-purpose zoom
- Integrated EVF – Crystal clear viewing even in direct sunlight
- 3" 1.24 million dot touchscreen LCD – Quicker operation of settings such as AF
- High speed AF and burst shooting (11 fps)
- 4K photo capture and "post focus" modes
- 4K video recording
- Integrated Bluetooth and W-Fi with Leica FOTOS app connectivity
- USB charging via power bank or PC
Leica D-Lux7 Technical Data
Leica Compact Camera Catalog