Leica D-LUX7 “A BATHING APE® x STASH” Edition, black
Capturing the street
The limited edition Leica D-Lux 7 “A BATHING APE® x STASH” embodies everything that the vibe on the street has to offer. The compact camera carries the signature of the New York graffiti hero, Stand, aka Josh Franklin, and the streetwear brand, A BATHING APE® (BAPE®). As a result, the photographer not only captures the feeling of life on the street but also conveys the streetwear brand's typical camouflage look and distinctive monkey head feature, out into the world.
A compact camera for storytellers
With its large four-thirds sensor (with a crop factor of 2) and its fast, optically stabilized Leica DC Vario- Summilux 10.9–34 f/1.7–2.8 ASPH. (35mm equivalent: 24–75 mm), the limited edition Leica D-Lux 7 “A BATHING APE® x STASH” is perfect for a diversity of photographic situations. Its intuitive user concept and smartphone connection via the Leica FOTOS app, make it the ideal companion for visual storytellers. The Leica D-Lux 7 delivers 17 megapixels, high-resolution photos, 4K-30fps, and full HD-60fps videos.
- Leica D-Lux 7 black with special camouflage foil armoring
- Special embossed rope strap with A BAPTHING APE logo and STASH tag
- Special designed dust bag provides a simple and easy to use protection against scratches and dust
- BAPE printing in black on automatic lens cap
- A BATHING APE logo and STASH tag engraved
All other technical features and performances are identical to the D-Lux 7 series camera.
Leica D-Lux7 Technical Data
Leica Compact Camera Catalog