LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 F/1.4 ASPH. "CLASSIC"
An individualist returns.
The new edition of this famous classic lens, with the same optical design behind that distinctive image character. A distinctive bokeh and vignetting at maximum aperture, got the Summilux-M 35 f/1.4 its title as the "true king of bokeh". Photographing at open aperture in backlit conditions creates intended lens flares that can be used for specific creative effects. At smaller apertures it delivers very sharp and almost distortion-free pictures that easily meet all modern requirements on image quality.
- Diagonal angle of view: 62.5°
- Focusing range: 1 m to ∞
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1:26.3
- Number of lenses/groups: 7/5
- Length without lens hood: 35 mm
- Weight without lens hood: 200 g
- 2 lens hoods: click-on (rectangular) and screw-on E46 (round)
- Filter/filter thread: E46
- Made in Germany
Leica SUMMILUX-M 35MM f/1.4 ASPH Technical Data
Leica M Catalog