Leica M-10 R, Silver Chrome
Redefining image quality – The new 40 megapixel flagship M
Leica Camera is excited to introduce the latest version of the company’s legendary rangefinder camera: the Leica M10-R, complete with a new 40 megapixel full frame color sensor and all the improvements of the entire generation of M10 cameras. Each and every engineering development and design accomplishment of 3+ years of M camera development has been distilled into this new model and maximized with the new capabilities brought by this 40 megapixel full frame color image sensor. The M10-R reaches new heights of image quality with even improved high-ISO performance and increased dynamic range.
The Leica M10-R matches the resolution of its sibling model, the Leica M10 Monochrom, becoming the new flagship of the ongoing family of M10 cameras. The M10-R allows its users to dive deeper into their images and pull out more detail and richness from their storied Leica M-Lenses. The M10-R is perfect for photographers who want the maximum image quality and the ultimate Leica M rangefinder experience.
- New 40mp full frame color sensor
- ISO range of 100 - 50,000
- Improved image quality in low light compare to M10/M10-P
- 3 Button layout, ISO dial, and aesthetics of standard M10 with red dot logo
- Silent mechanical shutter, touchscreen, and level gauge of M10-P
- 16 minutes maximum shutter time for longer exposures and greater creative freedom
- Full compatibility with all Leica M10 accessories
- Made in Germany
Leica M10-R Technical Data
Leica M Catalog