Leica APO-Summicron-SL 75mm f/2 ASPH.
The Leica APO-Summicron-SL 75mm f/2 ASPH expands the SL prime lens lineup. A versatile focal length of 75mm is ideal for many situations including street photography, portraiture and more. The razor-thin depth of field allows for a wide variety of creative effects, with superb imaging performance maintained at all apertures. A minimum focus distance of 0.5 meters makes the lens especially useful for portraits.
he APO-Summicron-SL 1: 2/75 ASPH. offers special qualities: It is compact, powerful and bright. The high light intensity opens up a number of possibilities. Motifs can be solved through the creative use of depth of field of foreground and background, and the unmistakable bokeh. Another advantage is the use of shorter shutter speeds, either to freeze fast movements or to shoot out of hand in low light. The design of the APO-Summicron-SL 1: 2/75 ASPH. represents the next step in lens development for the Leica SL system. New and extremely precise manufacturing methods and measurement techniques had to be developed for this purpose. The result is reflected not only in more compact dimensions and a significantly lower weight, but also in an excellent imaging performance. Both the resolution, color and contrast reproduction, as well as the homogeneous sharpness to the margins at all aperture settings, set new standards. In addition, there is a new and faster autofocus system with Dual Syncro DriveTM. The APO-Summicron-SL 1: 2/75 ASPH. is made up of 11 lenses with an aspherical surface. To correct the color aberrations, a very high proportion of the lenses are made of sensitive and high-quality special lenses. Their special optical property, the so-called anomalous partial dispersion, makes it possible to compensate for the chromatic aberrations introduced by the other glasses. As a result, even highlights in the picture are largely free of color edges.
- High performance in a handy format
- Quick and quiet focusing thanks to precision autofocus system with Dual Syncro Drive TM
- Precise production "Made in Germany" under the highest quality standards
- Reflection and scattered light optimization through high quality coating and optimized frame geometry
- AquaDura ® coating for dust and spray protection for use in everyday photography under extreme conditions
- The eye detection enables sharp, pinpoint portraits, even with very shallow depth of field
- The high detail contrast in combination with the maximum magnification of 1: 5 provides impressive images
- L-mount bayonet
Leica APO-SUMMICRON-SL 75MM F/2 ASPH Technical Data
Leica SL Catalog