The LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
To meet the requirements of digital photography, the Leica Super-Elmar-M 21mm f/3.4 ASPH is a benchmark in all optical performance characteristics. The stray light optimization was implemented on a very high level, allowing for backlit shots with crystal clear contrast. The design of the metal lens hood matches the appearance of the current wide-angle lenses of the Leica M system. This lens hood is also compatible with the Leica Super Elmar-M 24 mm f/3.8 ASPH and the Leica Summilux-M 35mm/1.4. With the Leica M8 and M8.2, the Leica Super-Elmar-M 21mm/3.4 ASPH has an equivalent focal length of 28 mm making it a practical standard wide-angle lens for use with the Leica M8 and M8.2.
- Wide angle view for architecture, street and landscape photography
- Excellent image quality at full aperture. Distortion, vignetting and chromatic aberration have been reduced to a minimum
- Convenient to carry because of its compact size
- Flare resistant design allows for images under extreme backlight conditions
- The f/3.4 lens speed in combination with the short focal length allows sharp images even in available light situations
- Metal lens hood is included in the scope of delivery
- Can be used not only with digital M-cameras but with all Leica analog M-cameras since 1954
- Made in Germany
Leica SUPER-ELMAR-M 21mm f/3.8 ASPH Technical Data
Leica M Catalog